- A fixed interlaced analog TV camera which acquires the pictures;
- A time-lapse system which records to videotape (as a best-case scenario, it is assumed that a digital recording system was used at the Pentagon; if the recording system was analog, the recording and playback quality would be even worse);
- Possible conversion of the video to another medium, e.g. CD-ROM or DVD;
- Playback of the digital video on a computer video player.
- the level of detail of the original images on videotape;
- the composition of the chain of acquisition, processing and storage of the frames (including the settings of the equipment) ;
- what processing was done to the video before MPEG1 compression
one cannot establish with a reliable degree of confidence the extent to which the MPEG1 copy is equivalent to the original or not in terms of recorded video content.
- Go to: ENGLISH SECTION